Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath

I saw a similar wreath like this somewhere in blog land, of course I have forgotten from where!

It could also be made out of ribbon, feathers or even black/white trash bags!

It was really simple to make, I made mine while sitting at my lil' man's football practice!






I bought all the materials from the Dollar Tree:

Wreath (spray painted black)
Black plastic table cloth
Bag of skulls
Trick or Treat sign

I cut the table cloth into one inch wide strips and then tied them around the wreath. Once I got back home I hot glued the little skulls in place and hung the Trick or Treat sign behind the wreath on my front door. Easy Peasey!


Linked up to:
Look what I made
Strut your stuff Thursday
Under $100 Linky Party
Some what simple linky party
Black Kats Design Cheap Thrills Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Now that is clever, AND so smart!
    Adorable for Halloween.
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath looks sooo good! I just love that black and purple color combo for Halloween. Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I'm glad I found yours!

    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont

    ReplyDelete