Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspiration Photos and My New Found Hero

A few days ago I stumbled across a blog on accident and I am so glad that I did!

If you have not visited Sandra over at her blog Saw Dust and Paper Scraps you definitely need to!
This woman is my new found hero and is just absolutely AMAZING.
I cannot even express in words what an amazement she is, so let me show you instead...

Here is a little preview of a few of my favorite rooms!


Downstairs Hall


Craft Room


Kitchen

Library

Living Room


Stairway


Playroom
 Want to see more? Visit her House Tour.

Now I'm sure the thought has crossed your mind that, yes her house is beautiful but why would that make her my new hero? There are plenty of gorgeous homes out there in blogland. 
I shall tell you why:  Because she BUILT ALL OF IT (WITHOUT HELP)!!
The Cabinets in the Library and the Craftroom, The playhouse in the playroom, all the wainscoting..Every single bit of it!!

This chick is the queen of power tools and I want to be just like her when I "grow up".

Thank you Sandra for being such an inspiration and if you ever need a gopher on your next project, sign me up!! I would love to learn from a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment