Thursday, April 14, 2011

Laundry Room Preview

The Laundry room is not 100% done but I was so excited about how great it has turned out I had to share a little preview!

I do have Before shots but I will share those in my "Before and After" post once it is 100% complete.

We had new tiled laid on the diagonal, a built in washer and dry pedestal and the board and batten treatment added. All that needs to be prepped and painted but for now I still think it looks great even if it is unfinished.

Board and Batten as well as the pedestal will be Behr semi-gloss white.

Upper walls will be Behr Ozone in an eggshell finish.




The husband took today off so he could at least get the Pedestal and surrounding walls complete so I can have my washer and dry back in commission.

Right now they look like this:







No comments:

Post a Comment